Barb specialises in helping individuals of all ages and levels achieve their goals and maintain good health.
- She offers:
- a tight-knit, welcoming feel;
- an emphasis on technique; and
- coaching with respect and genuine concern for all.
Barb welcomes members who:
- want to make a commitment to a healthy, balanced, athletic lifestyle;
- may want to pursue the excitement of competition; and
- realise there is more to life than athletics and value the experiences and relationships that are built along the way.
You should join us for a few sessions and get to know us better. You’ll surprise yourself with what you can achieve.
- IAAF: Level 3 Coach – Middle and Long Distance Running
- IAAF: Kids’ Athletics Coach
- Athletics Australia: Level 2 Club Coach
- Athletics Australia: Youth Aths Leader
- ATFCA: Level 2 Event Group Specific (Middle and Long Distance Running)
- TRIATHLON AUSTRALIA: Accredited Performance Coach
- ASCTA: Development Coach & Coach Open Water Swimming
0412 403 910
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 4:30pm – 6:00pm